ME RICHARD KOUASSI
Quebec City office
Me Kakou Richard Kouassi is a legal professional with an exceptional academic and professional background. His vast experience gives him a unique versatility, which makes him a professional of choice for skillfully and judiciously advising his clients.
Since his studies in Ivory Coast, his country of origin, he has been greatly involved in associations and communities. He was President of the promotion of students at the Regional School of Agriculture of the South formerly Lycée Agricole de Bingerville (LAB) in Ivory Coast and Vice-President in charge of finances of the Association of black students in the civil law section of the Faculty of Law at the University of Ottawa.
He also holds numerous diplomas as evidenced by his impressive background (described below).
Me Kouassi first joined the team of BB Immigration and jointly with that the one of Bernier Beaudry Avocats as a trainee in compliance and immigration law. Received at the Quebec Bar in 2021, he now practices as a lawyer, always within the two branches of the firm.
- Audit and employer compliance
- Canadian immigration appeal
- Immigration law
- Permanent residence and citizenship
- Work permit and temporary immigration
- Member of the Quebec Bar, 2021
- Advanced Diploma in Canadian Immigration Law, 2019, Herzing College in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Common Law Life Insurance Qualification Program, 2019, Primerica Life Insurance Company in Ottawa (Ontario), Canada
- Bachelor of Law, 2016, University of Ottawa (Ontario), Canada
- Certificate of participation in the Summer School of International Law Applied to Sports Law, 2015, Faculty of Law of the University of Sherbrooke (Quebec), Canada
- Equivalent to a Certificate (30 credits) in International Relations from the Program in International Studies, 2012, York University in Toronto (Ontario), Canada
- Certificate in International Solidarity and Sustainable Development Project Management, 2010, UNESCO Chair for the Culture of Peace at the University of Cocody in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- Certificate in Conduct of Contemporary Humanitarian Operations: Principles of Intervention and Management (I.F.O.P, New-york, U.S.A), 2010, UNESCO Chair for the Culture of Peace at the University of Cocody in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- Certificate in Introduction to the United Nations System (I.F.O.P, New-york, U.S.A), 2009, UNESCO Chair for the Culture of Peace at the University of Cocody in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- Higher technician’s certificate in agri-food engineering option halieutic resources (Aquaculture and Fisheries in continental waters), 1998, Regional School of Agriculture of the South (ERA Sud) in Bingerville (former Lycée Agricole de Bingerville) and Pan-African School of Specialization in Fish farming and Fisheries in Continental Waters of Bouaké (ESPPC), Ivory Coast
- In charge of the Legal Council of the Federation of Ivorian Associations of Canada (F.A.I.C)
- President of the Association des Ivoiriens d’Ottawa et de l’Outaouais (ASSIVO)
- Deputy Executive Director of SensAfrica, a non-profit organization
- Mentor of the Ivorian Network of Diaspora Graduates-Canada (RIDD-Canada)
- Membre de l’Association québécoise des avocats et avocates en droit de l’immigration (AQAADI)
ME RICHARD KOUASSI's technician